- Moong Dal(chilla) 1 cup
- Green chilli 2 in no.
- Mustard seeds 1tsp
- Coriander 1 tbsp (Dry powdered)
- Saunf 1 tbsp (Dry, Powdered)
- Mustard oil 1tsp
- Wash dal and soak dal for 30mins in water.
- Grind dal, 1 green chilli, by discarding the excess water. Make a thick paste.
- Slightly heat the wok, add the paste, salt to taste, haldi and hing powder into it
- Take a thali, grease with little oil , spread it hot. Let it
- Stir it continuously till the mixture starts leaving cook. Check with a toothpick, it should come out clean.
- Cut into pieces. In the wok, add oil, mustard, coriander powder, saunf powder and finely chopped green chilli. Let it sprinkle and add the pieces on it and mix it thoroughly.
- Serve with dhania or pudina chutney or with onion tomatoes chutney.
- Gives satiety. Easy to digest.
- Best for healthy breakfast or snacking option
- Good for weight management.